Monday, August 31, 2009

Week 20 Menu (August 30-September 5)

Sunday - Chicken Enchiladas with salsa, sour cream, and chopped lettuce.

Monday - Chicken Cordon Bleu and Ratatouille

Tuesday - Burgers, Dogs, Potatoes, and Corn on the grill.

Wednesday - Roast Chicken, Garlic and Herb Roasted Baby Red Potatoes, Veggies, and a Side Salad.

Thursday - Chicken & Pasta (I haven't decided for sure what sauce I am going to do, probably either alfredo or garlic and basil pesto).

Friday - We are going to my cousin's wedding and will be having dinner there. :)

Saturday - My husband has his Fantasy Football draft and hasn't determined yet if any of the guys will be at our house or if the draft will occur solely online. So I'm still trying to decide what we will have for dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment