Monday, February 22, 2010

Week 45 Menu (February 21-27)

This week we are trying to finish the remodeling in our living/dining rooms, my sister and b-i-l are coming over and my 6 month old is working on teeth, so I am trying to keep things super simple.
  1. Jambalaya
  2. Spaghetti Casserole, side salad, and French Bread
  3. Tuna Pasta Salad
  4. Baked Haddock**, roasted baby reds, glazed carrots, cheesy biscuits (a variation on Miss Betty's...), and Molten Lava Cakes for dessert (Yes, we are having company so I do get to make dessert).
  5. My wonderful MIL has invited us over for dinner so I will not be planning a 5th meal this week. We have PLENTY of leftovers the need to be eaten up before Saturday! (She made the Chicken Taco Soup for supper, Mmmmmm.)
**Decided to change it to Roast Pork Loin, still deciding what flavor profile to go with i.e. sweet'n'spicy, honey mustard, or herbed... I'll make the fish next week.
I decided to try Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Loin as I had 6lbs of whole cranberries in the freezer that I bought at Thanksgiving for $ .48/lb.

No comments:

Post a Comment