Sunday, May 16, 2010

Menu: May 16-22

This week boasts another "2-with-1 stone" menu. To start off, I'll be making
which will leave me with enough leftover chicken to make
Then I will make up some
and I'll use the leftover pork to make
  • Chimichangas and Mexican Rice. (Switching with homemade pepper jack cheeseburgers, fries, a side salad, and relish tray from next week's menu.)
**Update**
The roast chicken, chicken enchiladas, and cream of chicken and rice soup all got made on time, but my pork butts just did not want to thaw in time to be cooked yesterday (Thursday). I ended up making homemade pepper jack cheeseburgers, fries, a side salad, and relish tray instead. Friday night will be leftovers, but Saturday night I will make the pulled pork sandwiches and bump the Chimichangas to next week's menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment