Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Menu: May 9-15

I know this menu is really late, but I am just now starting to feel better. I had a nasty stomach bug over Mother's Day. :o( Thankfully, the hubby took care of everything while I was sick!
  • Sunday - my wonderful hubby made ham and cheese sandwiches for the kiddos for lunch and then they had leftover tacos for supper. I stuck to crackers and toast.
  • Monday - Pancakes and eggs, this is probably one of the kids' favorite meals. We never have to worry about them cleaning their plates.
  • Tuesday - Tonight, I'll be making a simple baked chicken (other ideas for baked chicken), Parmesan & herb pasta, and glazed baby carrots for supper. If I have enough energy, I might even attempt some French bread or maybe some wheat dinner rolls (substitute 1/2 c. wheat germ for 1/2 c. flour).
  • Wednesday - Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwiches and raw veggie tray (carrot sticks, broccoli, cauliflower). I'm doing 6 baked chicken breasts on Tuesday, but we'll only eat 3. I'll use the leftover 3 for the sandwiches. I may also end up using muenster cheese instead of swiss as it's on sale.
  • Thursday - thinking about pot roast, mashed potatoes, and a veggie.
  • Friday - leftovers...
  • Saturday - We are having a hiking activity and picnic with our college/career's church group and I'm still deciding what to have for food... Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment