Monday, June 21, 2010

Menu: June 20-26

The wedding gown, bridesmaids dresses, Jr. bridesmaid dress, mother's dress, and grandmother's dress all got picked up last week without a hitch. Gotta love the extra $$, but glad to have my normal schedule and extra room back. It's been an extremely busy weekend, which is why this week's menu is so late.
Midweek and Weekend Baking
I am hoping to get some baking done this week/weekend. I have enough bananas in my freezer for almost 10 batches of banana bread, and our church is having their Old Fashioned Sunday Celebration this weekend where I am entering a few things in the baking contest. So here's what I plan to make!
  1. Banana Bread - I'm hoping to do several batches so that I can freeze some of them.
  2. My Secret Recipe Cheesecake - as the name implies, I cannot share the recipe but you can find MANY really delicious cheesecake recipes on allrecipes.com.(I am entering this in the "Cake" category)
  3. Zucchini Brownies (I am entering this in the "Brownies" category)
  4. Chocolate Jumbles (I am entering this in the "Bars" category)

No comments:

Post a Comment