Sunday, October 31, 2010

Menu: November 1-7

I am still thinking about what to make for dinners this week...
  • Monday - Lasagna, side salad, and French bread (I do add a little 2 tablespoons olive oil to this recipe)
  • Tuesday - We will be going out to dinner with my parents before they head home.
  • Wednesday - We will probably be at my MIL and FIL's house for dinner.
  • Thursday - Pork Loin Roast, steamed broccoli, and mashed potatoes.
  • Friday - Steak with mushrooms and onions, grilled potatoes, and grilled veggies (zucchini, red & green peppers, onions, and garlic)
  • Saturday - We have a college/career's activity doing a "Dinner Impossible" mission for a church function. I am really looking forward to seeing how the "chefs" pull this one off!
  • Sunday - I had planned to make Roast Sticky Chicken, mashed butternut squash (with a little brown sugar, butter, and spices), dinner rolls, and corn. But if my oven is still not in working order by Sunday, I will plan to make a double batch of White Chicken Chili and then freeze half of it for a meal in the future.
For more meal ideas, check out my complete listing.

No comments:

Post a Comment