Monday, November 15, 2010

Menu: November 15-21

This week we'll be spending some time with my family so I won't be cooking a whole lot.

  • Pork Roast, brown rice, and steamed broccoli - I think this may be the only meal that I am cooking this week. (Thursday)
  • I made Jambalaya ahead of time to use for lunch Sunday, but my uncle and aunt ended up being in town and took us out for lunch. We will be eating the jambalaya for dinner on Monday night.
  • Some friends of ours asked us out to dinner at Christianos on Tuesday night.
  • Wednesday, we will probably be eating dinner at my MIL & FIL's house. 
  • Friday-Sunday we will be spending time with my family.
I know this doesn't really help anyone else out, but here is the Master List if you need a few ideas for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment