Monday, January 17, 2011

Menu: January 17-23

I'm having a hard time deciding on meals for this week. In fact, I've had a hard time coming up with meal ideas quite a bit lately. Hmmm... My freezer is very full right now as far as proteins go so I may attempt to create a menu that lasts more than just a week at some point in the near future. Anyway, here is the start of this week's menu.
  • Beef Stroganoff, veggies, and maybe some dinner rolls.
  • Creamy Chicken Wild Rice soup and Parmesan Herb Bread
  • Beef and Bean Chimichangas and Guacamole 
  • Chicken Alfredo Supreme Pizza
    CHANGE: It ended up being just me and the girls so Miss E and I made her favorite Fluffy Pancakes and fresh fruit for dinner. I did make one change to the recipe in that I used coconut oil instead of butter.
  • Grilled meats (haven't decided whether to do brats, steaks, pork or chicken), BBQ Beans, and I'm still trying to come up with another side dish, maybe a veggie tray? We're having a bunch of friends over after church for the game so I was trying to come up with some good game day foods that I can prep ahead of time.
If you don't feel like waiting around for me to finish my menu, here is the master list (I know it's still not completely finished) for more ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment