Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Menu: June 11-17

Sorry that this is getting posted late. It was crazy busy last week! Catering was a success, even with Jared and Miss S. being sick (Miss S. was also cutting all 4 front teeth).
This week I have a dress going out, a first fitting for a July wedding, and Vacation Bible School at our church so things are going to be busy again! Oh, and Mr. R and Miss E had dentist appointments on Monday.
  • Jambalaya (although I ended up making this last week and we had the Freezer Ham Sammies this week)
  • Citrus ginger "dump" chicken (I'm going to add onions, red peppers, maybe some fresh pineapple, and cook it in the crockpot) over rice and stirfry veggies.
  • Grilled chicken salad (yes, I'm doing this again, it's a great summer meal as it's really too hot to cook and it's healthy)
  • Pizza or pizza rolls, side salad, and fresh fruit (we're loading up on strawberries and blueberries while they're on sale)
  • Some kind of a wrap, pita, or sandwich...I'm still thinking about this one. I've come to the conclusion that the traditional "Sunday Dinner" just doesn't work for us. We are just too busy and I need something quick and easy (both preparing and eating) so that we can still get the kiddos down for naps. 
Your turn: What quick and easy meals are your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment