Friday, June 14, 2013

Fudge Nut [Brownie Mix] Cookies

I love making cake mix cookies. They're quick, easy, and delicious. But I was out of cake mixes and "needed" to bake (for stress relief reasons). I did however have a few brownie mixes in my cupboard and decided to attempt cookies with one of those instead. It worked! These cookies have a crunchy, flaky exterior and a soft, chewy interior. I probably shouldn't have made them though because now I want to eat them. :)

  • 1 family size (9x13) fudge brownie mix (I used Duncan Hines)
  • 1/2 cup super chunky peanut butter
  • 5 tablespoons butter, softened
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/3 cup walnuts
  • 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 1/4 cup heath milk chocolate toffee baking bits
Combine everything with a mixer. Spoon onto cookie sheets using a tablespoon. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes, then move to cooling racks. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment