Monday, June 24, 2013

Menu Challenge: July Freezer Week

Next month our church is holding its annual Vacation Bible School and I am lead teacher for the 1-3 graders. It is going to be an incredibly crazy week so I'm planning ahead and doing freezer meals for the whole week. Here is my freezer-week menu for July 22-28:
With that in mind, I decided to make it a challenge for all of you and here are your instructions:
  1. Pick one week in July (preferably one that you know is going to be busier than usual).
  2. Write up a menu for that week using only dishes that can be made up ahead of time, frozen, and then cooked later.
  3. Actually follow through on it.
Your turn: What is your freezer-week menu?

If you need some ideas for freezer meal, check on Pinterest, take a look at my freezer menu from last year, or check out everythingmom.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment