Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Menu 2017: September 3-30

School began for another year this month and I am trying my best to change my attitude from one of dread to one of excitement. I know if I work at my attitude regarding school, the kids will follow suit.

To help keep me sane, I decided to attempt a monthly menu again so here is September's (albeit a bit late).
September 3-9
September 10-16
  • Chicken stir-fry
  • Grilled pork chops, roasted potatoes, and steamed broccoli
  • Deli sandwiches, carrots and dip, fresh fruit, and side salads
  • Spaghetti and meatballs, veggies, and bread
  • Steak, baked potatoes, roasted green beans, and dinner rolls
September 17-23
  • Grilled chicken, instant pot baked potatoes, and a loaded veggie tray
  • Venison chops, steamed broccoli, and garlic herb potatoes
  • Louisiana red beans and rice
  • Chicken leg quarters, mac'n'cheese, and steamed veggies
  • Pizza, veggie tray, and salad
September 24-30

No comments:

Post a Comment